What are benefits of being a member of Presidents Team?
- Being part of a statewide framework for coordinated activities to inform/promote the president’s policies and advancing the president’s America First agenda.
- Having free access to Presidents Team printed materials, pushcards, postcards, issue pieces, & monthly activity materials. Ex: “Build the Wall” postcards
- Getting permanent membership discounts on all Presidents Team items & patriotic merchandise. Ex: caps, shirts, bumperstickers, doormats, Presidents Team playing cards, etc., except for pre-discounted button & bumper stickers
- 1st opportunity & preferred pricing for Presidents Team tickets & events. Ex: “Let Trump Be Trump” Cory Lewandowski / David Bossie booksigning / photo op & VIP luncheon, February 16, 2018
- our PTN – Presidents Team Newsletter emailed monthly, highlighting activities statewide, sometimes nationwide, that illuminates how the president’s policies are affecting folks & how Presidents Team county teams & individuals are actively helping in this important effort. We welcome your input, photos & submissions!
Where does my membership contribution go?
- Our Presidents Team booth that travels the state & beyond to spread our grassroots movement getting patriotic folks educated on the issues & getting them involved
- Our printed materials Ex: brochures, postcards, issue pieces
- Monthly activity costs / materials Ex: postcards, bulk postage to leadership distribution
- Regional training events: Ex. Sept 8th: REV the VOTE Rally / training in Cartersville
- County Chair resource binders / shipping costs to leadership
- Event fees & insurance
- Attorney fees / compliance
Note: Presidents Team is 100% volunteer