The White House Unveils Regulation Looking to Update Flores Ruling
Serial Killer Linked to Nearly 100 U.S. Murders Pleads Guilty to Two More
OAN's Week In Review
5 Stories The Media Was Afraid To Tell You
Professor Who Correctly Predicted Past 9 Elections Analyzes Trump's Chances
Chris Farrell of Judicial Watch on the Post--Mueller Investigation & Steele Dossier
[fts_twitter twitter_name=@realDonaldTrump tweets_count=6 cover_photo=yes stats_bar=no show_retweets=no show_replies=no]
- Corrupt Facebook Uses Washed-Up CNN Hack Alan Duke with 8,000 Twitter Followers to Silence Conservative Websites August 25, 2019Thanks to a loyal reader we discovered that Facebook has blocked traffic to Gateway Pundit. Facebook now has a warning box that pops up when you click on our Facebook page. Facebook decided to start using fact-checkers AFTER they eliminated a majority of conservative content on their platform. And Facebook continues to lie to Congress […]
- Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse Hit with Bar Complaint For ‘Openly Threatening’ Supreme Court August 25, 2019Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch hit Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse with a bar complaint after he openly threatened the Supreme Court. A couple weeks ago several Democrat Senators issued a stunning warning to the Supreme Court — “heal” or face drastic restructuring. The demand came in an amicus brief filed in court […]
- Larry C Johnson: The FBI Tried and Failed to Entrap Donald Trump Using his Business Associate, Felix Sater August 25, 2019I am revisiting a story I did nine months ago about Felix Sater and the Steele Dossier (you can read it here). Let me cut to the chase–Felix Sater was an FBI informant since 1998. He was originally signed on as a “cooperator” in December 1998 by Robert Mueller’s number two guy, Andrew Weissman. Robert […]
- Pete Buttigieg Praises John McCain to Slam Trump and His Supporters August 25, 2019Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg praised Senator John McCain in order to slam President Donald Trump and his supporters on the anniversary of the neoconservative senator’s death on Sunday. ‘Mayor Pete’ claimed that the Republican Party is “poorer” for “having evolved from the party of John McCain to the party of Donald Trump.” “You know, […]
- Democrat Congresswoman Blasts Media for Falsely Reporting She Played Race Card and for ‘Exaggerated Headlines’ Over Threats August 25, 2019In an uncharacteristic move for Democrats, Rep. Jahana Hayes (D-CT) issued a press release Sunday blasting two Connecticut news sites for exaggerating her comments on threats to her security and for falsely reporting she claimed she had received ‘racist communications’. Hayes posted audio recordings of her interviews with the outlets. Hayes is a freshman and […]
- Twice Deported Mexican National and Child Rapist Captured in Tucson Sector Illegally Entering US August 25, 2019Photo via US Border Patrol According to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Public Affairs June 15, 2019 news release titled “Border Patrol Arrests Convicted Child Rapist-Previously Deported Man Attempted to Re-enter the U.S.” on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 U.S. Border Patrol Agents from the Brian A. Terry Station operating in the Tucson Sector […]
- Lee Zeldin: New York Times' Double Standard 'Crushing Their Credibility' August 25, 2019Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) charged Sunday that the New York Times' double standard on racism and antisemitism is "crushing their credibility."
- Poll: 70 Percent of U.S. Angry at Political Establishment August 25, 2019The overwhelming majority of Americans said they remain angry at the political establishment, according to a poll released Sunday.
- Video: Kanye West Holds 'Sunday Service' in Dayton to Honor Shooting Victims August 25, 2019Rap-producer and fashion mogul Kanye West held his regular "Sunday Service" in Dayton, Ohio, this weekend to honor the victims of the mass shooting that took place earlier this month in front of Ned Peppers Bar in the city's popular Oregon District.
- Harry Reid: ‘No Issue More Important than Climate Change,’ ‘Devastating Our World’ August 25, 2019Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) told NPR that the most important issue Congress needs to address is climate change.
- Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Is French Riviera Ready in Calvin Klein, McQueen August 25, 2019First Lady Melania Trump is resort ready for the French Riviera for her second day in Biarritz, France, alongside France's Brigitte Macron and the other G7 Summit spouses.
- Watch: Gaza Terror Rockets Explode Over Israeli Concert August 25, 2019At least three rockets were launched from Gaza at 9 pm Sunday night in an attack on southern Israel, including one that landed in an open field in the Shaar HaNegev Regional Council district, igniting a fire.
- WATCH: Video Shows Iranian Forces Prepping ‘Killer Drone’ Launch Targeting Israel August 25, 2019TEL AVIV - The IDF spokesperson's unit on Sunday released a video of Iranian forces in Syria preparing to launch an explosives-laden drone into northern Israel from Syria last Thursday.
- New York Times Publisher Irked at Trump Allies' Effort to Fight Back Against Media August 25, 2019New York Times publisher A.G. Sulzberger issued a lengthy statement on Sunday afternoon to newsroom staff, a statement published in a release by the Times and quoted in a longer article by the newspaper on efforts by allies of President Donald Trump to combat the media through exposing racism and antisemitism inside the establishment media, […]
- Box Office: 'Angel Has Fallen' Blasts to #1, Faith Film 'Overcomer' Opens Strong August 25, 2019The Gerard Butler action flick "Angel Has Fallen" jumped right to the top of the box office this weekend with a strong $21 million debut. Another stunner of the weekend is the debut of a Christian film, "Overcomer," in third place.
- New York Times Admits Editor's Comments Were Racist and Antisemitic August 25, 2019The New York Times has, several days after Breitbart News first exposed politics editor Tom Wright-Piersanti's racist and antisemitic comments on Twitter, admitted the comments were in fact racist and antisemitic.
- Federal Judge Orders FBI to Search for Steele Documents August 23, 2019Federal Judge Orders FBI to Search for Steele Documents We Expose Senator Whitehouse’s Unauthorized Practice of Law When Officers of the Law Abdicate Their Duty to Protect Federal Judge Orders FBI to Search for Steele Documents We are grateful for judges unafraid to tell the Deep State and its powerful agencies to reveal their secrets, […]
- Obama Judge Rules Medicaid Must Pay for Transgender Sex Reassignment Surgery August 22, 2019An Obama-appointed federal judge is forcing Wisconsin taxpayers to provide costly sex reassignment surgery and hormonal procedures for low-income transgender residents who get free medical care from the government. In a recently issued ruling U.S. District Judge William M. Conley writes that Medicaid, the publicly funded insurance that covers 65.7 million poor people, cannot deny […]
- 10 declassified Russia collusion revelations that could rock Washington this fall August 21, 2019Behind the scenes, some major events were set in motion last autumn that could soon change the tenor in Washington, at least as it relates to the debunked Russia collusion narrative that distracted America for nearly three years. It was in September 2018 that President Trump told my Hill.TV colleague Buck Sexton and me that he would […]
- Gregg Jarrett: Why the Trump-Russia phantasm will ultimately lead to a reckoning with justice August 21, 2019American citizens have a right to know what their government is doing. That is the law. The FBI routinely ignores the law. Roughly 50 years ago, Congress grew fed up with federal agencies like the FBI operating in the shadows of secrecy. Without public scrutiny, there was no transparency and accountability. Rogue operators could act outside the bounds of the law and […]
- Federal Court Hearing on Clinton Emails – Judicial Watch Asking for Deposition of Hillary Clinton August 21, 2019(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that a federal court ordered a hearing for Thursday, August 22, 2019, on the Clinton email issue. On December 6, 2018, U.S. District Court Judge Lamberth ordered Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers and Clinton aides to be deposed or answer written questions under oath. The court ruled that the Clinton […]
- Judicial Watch: Federal Court Orders Hearing on Documents Tying Bruce Ohr to Fusion GPS August 20, 2019(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that a hearing was ordered to be held in federal court Wednesday, August 21, 2019, in a case regarding records about top Justice Department official Bruce Ohr and his wife Nellie Ohr’s involvement in the Trump dossier authored by Christopher Steele (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. […]