Report: Calif. AB5 hurting women, marginalized workers
2020 Democrats' ‘anti-corporate, pro-labor’ campaign
Using Satire to Highlight Political Truths with @Som3thingWicked
Chairman of the Stars & Stripes Forever PAC, John Phillip Sousa, IV, on Presidential Political Messa
Stop the Tape! The Impeachment Party
Wilsey Asset Management's Brent Wilsey on Trade & China
7 hours ago
Great working with you Maria! https://t.co/ZUDKeAgcKJ
Great working with you Maria! https://t.co/ZUDKeAgcKJ
- CREEPY AND BIZARRE: Biden Has INSANE Meltdown on Reporter When Asked About His Attacks on Sanders (VIDEO) January 22, 2020Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden had an extremely bizarre and unsettling reaction to a reporter asking him about his latest attacks on fellow candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders. Appearing at a campaign event in Mason City, Iowa, Biden was asked by Ed O’Keefe of CBS why he continued to attack Sanders despite accepting his apology over […]
- ‘GOP Senators Are Getting Unified Against This Partisan Charade’ – Schiff’s Insane Rants From Senate Floor Backfire January 22, 2020Adam Schiff House impeachment manager Adam Schiff is a lunatic who has been spewing insane Trump-Russia conspiracy theories from the Senate floor. Schiff during his opening statement on Wednesday called Trump a “king” and a “cheat” and claimed, without evidence that Russia is hacking the 2020 election. Schiff is completely deranged and went from lie […]
- WOW! In His Opening Argument Adam Schiff Plays Joke by Trump at a Rally as Evidence for Impeachment January 22, 2020Adam Schiff went off on a deranged Trump-Russia screed during his opening arguments at the Senate Impeachment Trial. Schiff went from lie to conspiracy throughout his more than an hour long opening argument. It was outrageous and insane! Schiff opened up calling President Trump a “king” and “cheat” and then moved on to assert that […]
- Video: Schiff Blocks Reporters From Questioning Nadler About His Meltdown in the Senate Last Night January 22, 2020At a press conference held before the start of Wednesday’s impeachment trial session in the Senate, lead House Manager Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) blocked reporters from asking questions of deputy Manager Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) about Nadler’s late night tirade where he all but accused Republican senators of treason for voting down Democrat trial rules […]
- INSANE: Adam Schiff Goes off on Deranged Russia-Trump Conspiracy in Opening Arguments at Trump Impeachment (VIDEO) January 22, 2020Adam Schiff went off on a deranged Trump-Russia screed during his opening arguments at the Senate Impeachment Trial. Schiff went from lie to conspiracy throughout his 40 minute opening argument. It was outrageous and insane! Schiff opened up calling President Trump a “king” and “cheat” and then moved on to assert that President Trump is […]
- How Awful! Adam Schiff Calls Trump a “King” and “Cheat” – Accuses President Trump Soliciting Foreign Interference in US Elections (VIDEO) January 22, 2020Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) delivered opening arguments in the Senate Impeachment Hearing on Wednesday at 1:00 PM. It was another display of horrible lies and smears against this historic president. Schiff called President Trump a would-be “king” who sought foreign interference in the US elections. Schiff then accused President Trump of wishing “to cheat” in […]
- Peter Schweizer to Mark Levin: ‘Profiles in Corruption’ Is About Whether the Bidens ‘Are Above the Law’ January 22, 2020Peter Schweizer told Mark Levin that this latest book is about whether Joe Biden and the Biden family are "above the law."
- Adam Schiff Tries to Make Impeachment About 'Russia Collusion' Hoax January 22, 2020Lead House impeachment manager Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) led his opening argument in the Senate impeachment trial of President Donald Trump on Wednesday by citing allegations of "Russia collusion" that have been debunked.
- Watch: Florida Voters Dismiss Impeachment, Mock Schiff & Nadler as 'Abbott & Costello' January 22, 2020Voters in the battleground state of Florida are continuing to show their support for President Trump amid the ongoing Senate impeachment trial, with one voter warning that history will remember "this House" and "this speaker" for "the travesty they’ve done to this country."
- Watch Live: Pro-Life Advocates Lay 3,000 Flowers Outside SCOTUS to Remember Preborn January 22, 2020Pro-life supporters are laying 3,000 flowers at the U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday to remember the number of babies that are aborted daily.
- Schiff on Joe, Hunter Biden Testifying: This Isn’t Some 'Fantasy Football Trade' January 22, 2020House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) knocked down the idea of an impeachment trial witness “trade” of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden’s testimony for the testimony of former National Security Advisor John Bolton. Schiff
- Nolte: Growing Poll Numbers Show America Is Finally on the Right Track January 22, 2020There is just no question more people are satisfied with the direction of the country under Trump than they were under Obama.
- Harvard Embraces Debunked 'Implicit Bias' Test that Labels You a Racist January 22, 2020A popular quiz on Harvard University's website was designed in 1998 by psychologists to determine a person's level of subconscious racism. Although the test has been thoroughly debunked by researchers since its introduction, it has remained a fixture of progressive activism.
- Poll: Bernie Sanders Holds Solid Lead over Joe Biden in California January 22, 2020Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) is holding a four-point lead over Joe Biden (D) in California, a University of Southern California's Rossier School of Education/PACE poll released this week revealed.
- China 'Handles' Eight People for Posting About Wuhan Virus on Social Media January 22, 2020Local police in Wuhan, China, revealed they had "handled" the cases of eight individuals accused of publishing statements not approved by the Communist Party on social media regarding the deadly respiratory disease that recently originated in that city, Radio Free Asia (RFA) revealed on Tuesday.
- Blumenthal: GOP Senators Will Be 'Haunted by History' and Voters for Their 'Sham Trial' January 22, 2020Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) said on Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s coverage of President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial that Republican senators will be “haunted by history and by the voters” for voting against witnesses and documents. Blumenthal said, “Not only daunting,
- U.S. Spends $113.5 Million in 3 Weeks to Give Rural America High-Speed Internet January 22, 2020In the last few weeks alone the U.S. government has spent a whopping $113.5 million to help bring high-speed broadband to several rural areas throughout the country. In some of the cases multi-million-dollar investments will provide high-speed internet service to just a few hundred households, raising serious questions about the taxpayer investment. The money flows […]
- Judicial Watch Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief Opposing Effort to Overturn Louisiana Abortion Protection Law January 22, 2020Abortion providers lack standing to challenge health and safety regulations on behalf of patients (Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today it filed an amicus curiae brief with the U.S. Supreme Court in the case Dr. Rebecca Gee v. June Medical Services, et al. (No. 18-1460), in which it opposes abortion providers’ efforts to overturn […]
- Deep Dive: Trump Senate Impeachment Trial & “The Kavanaugh Approach” January 22, 2020In this week’s Weekly Update, President Tom Fitton focused on the impeachment trial, Schiff’s abuse of the Senate and the need for a strong legal defense for the President. The Senate impeachment trial opens yet another “sad week for our constitutional republic,” Fitton states. With “no evidence of misconduct having yet been presented,” the impeachment […]
- Fitton: Judicial Watch Sues State Dept. for Records Tied to Alleged Monitoring of Trump Family, Journalists by Amb. Marie Yovanovitch January 21, 2020From President Tom Fitton’s Article for Breitbart: Judicial Watch is going to court to uncover details of the alleged monitoring of President Trump’s family, lawyer, and journalists, as ordered by the since-recalled U.S. Ambassador to the Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch. The two Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits against the State Department for documents tied to […]
- NewsLink: Rosenstein Released Strzok-Page Texts January 21, 2020From Politico: Rod Rosenstein Says He Made Call to Release Strzok-Page Texts (01/18/2020) Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein authorized the release to the media of text messages between two highly placed FBI employees who regularly disparaged Trump and appeared to seek to reassure each other he could not be elected. Both called Trump an […]
- Deep State Spying on Trump Family and Journalists? January 17, 2020Judicial Watch Sues State Dept. for Records Tied to Alleged Monitoring of Trump Family and Journalists by Amb. Marie Yovanovitch Federal Court Orders Snap Hearing on Awan Brothers, Congressional Democrat IT Scandal after DOJ Files Document under Seal Records Show ‘Diversity Workshop’ Instituted by South Bend Police Department Mexican Police Chief Unfazed by U.S. Alert; […]