Congressional Candidate, Juan Hidalgo, on his Political Platform
Constitutional Attorney, Bruce Fein, on Impeachment Insanity
Stop the Tape! Pelosi Pabulum on Impeachment
Final Thoughts: The Impeachment Process
Syrian Christians face tribulation as result of Syria-Turkey conflict
Week Ahead for Democrat-led Impeachment
- PELOSI DISASTER: 95% of Americans TUNED OUT Impeachment Show Trials on Friday — Only the SECOND DAY of Testimony November 19, 2019THE BOOMERANG IS GOING TO BE DEVASTATING! The Adam Schiff show trials are a complete flop. Despite the constant hype Americans are already tuning out the sham impeachment trials. On the second day of the public show trials 95% of Americans turned off the nonsense. Americans are worn out by all of the fake news […]
- Suspicions Grow that Vindman is Source of Leak of US Military Aid Suspension Story to Politico – Same Article Used by Schiff to Push Trump-Ukraine Hoax November 19, 2019Alexander Vindman Suspicions are growing on The Hill that Lt. Col Alexander Vindman was the source of leak of the suspension of US aid story published by far-left Politico in August. Politico published the story about the US temporarily putting a hold on military aid to Ukraine on August 28 citing an anonymous ‘senior administration […]
- Drudge Goes Peak Impeachment: Pushes Another Bogus Junk Poll from ABC November 18, 2019It’s no secret that the Drudge Report as gone far left. The mission of The Drudge Report is the impeachment of Donald Trump and rule by wild-eyed Socialists. Pretty disgusting. On Monday Matt Drudge promoted this latest junk Ipsos/ABC News poll. President Trump’s approval rating on Monday was 50%. THANK YOU! #MAGA #KAG pic.twitter.com/igO1r1cTHS — […]
- JUST IN: DOJ Inspector General Horowitz to Publicly Testify Before Senate Judiciary Committee on December 11 About His Investigation Into FISA Abuses November 18, 2019Michael Horowitz DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz is set to publicly testify to the Senate Judiciary Committee on December 11 about his investigation into FISA abuse. Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) announced on Monday that Horowitz will discuss the findings of his investigation into DOJ and FBI’s conduct “I appreciate all the hard work […]
- TRUMP TEASES DEMOCRATS AND FAKE NEWS MEDIA: Says He May Testify in Schiff Show Trials – May Give Written Testimony November 18, 2019You gotta love how Trump continuously goads the media. They really can’t help themselves. They fall for it every time. President Trump tweeted out today that he might be willing to offer written testimony to the Schiff show trials. Our Crazy, Do Nothing (where’s USMCA, infrastructure, lower drug pricing & much more?) Speaker of the […]
- New York Times Admits NO ONE Believes the Liberal News Media Anymore – Too Much Hysteria and Fake News November 18, 2019The New York Times admitted on Monday that no one is listening to the liberal fake news anymore. After three years of fake news and hysteria Americans are tuning out the fake news outlets. The liberal media did this to themselves. Rep. Andy Biggs weighed in on the news. Devastating headline for Democrats: 🚨 ‘No […]
- U.S. Reverses Jimmy Carter, Barack Obama Policy Declaring Israeli Settlements 'Illegal' November 18, 2019Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced Monday that the U.S. had reversed the policy of Presidents Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama, who declared Israeli settlements in Judea and Samaria (the "West Bank") illegal.
- Report: Armed Citizen Stopped Oklahoma Walmart Shooter November 18, 2019A report by the Daily Mail indicates that Monday's shooting outside a Duncanville, Oklahoma, Walmart, was cut short by an armed citizen who confronted the gunman.
- Grand Valley State University Kills Pledge of Allegiance Tradition November 18, 2019Students at Grand Valley State University voted last week to stop reciting the Pledge of Allegiance at student government meetings over concerns that it is discriminatory and oppressive.
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution Questions Accuracy of Clint Eastwood's 'Richard Jewell' November 18, 2019The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is questioning the accuracy of Clint Eastwood’s forthcoming film, Richard jewell, based on the mainstream media’s inaccurate reporting of Richard Jewell, a man who was defamed after risking his own life to save innocent people before a bomb went
- Deutsche Bank Says Robots Will Help It Kill 18,000 Jobs November 18, 2019Deutsche Bank claims that it will use artificial intelligence and "robots" to achieve its goal of terminating 18,000 employees.
- Dem Rep. Raskin: Donald Trump 'Is a One-Man Crime Wave' November 18, 2019On Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Live,” Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) called President Donald Trump a “one-man crime wave.” Raskin said, “So if you look being at House Resolution 660 which structures this phase of the impeachment investigation, the Foreign Affairs Committee
- Marlow: How YAF -- and Andrew Breitbart -- Helped Me Launch My Career November 18, 2019Today is the 50th birthday of Young America's Foundation (YAF), the grassroots student organization that helped give me my start in conservative new media over a decade ago.
- Dick Cheney Cardiologist: Trump Walter Reed Trip 'Worrisome', 'Unusual' November 18, 2019Monday, “CNN Newsroom” anchor Brooke Baldwin questioned Dr. Jonathan Reiner, the cardiologist for former Vice President Dick Cheney while he was in the White House, about President Donald Trump’s unannounced trip to Walter Reed Medical Center over the weekend for
- Bolivia Finds Jacuzzis, a Bunker in Evo Morales' Cuban 'Clinic' November 18, 2019Police in La Paz, Bolivia, found expansive, luxurious amenities in a complex neighbors referred to as "Evo Morales' clinic" – presumably, where he went to receive medical care – but no actual signs that it was ever used to practice medicine, according to a local media report published this weekend.
- Bernstein: GOP Senators 'Deeply Disturbed' Trump Might Be Serving Interests of Putin November 18, 2019On Monday's broadcast of CNN's "Newsroom With Brooke Baldwin," network political analyst Carl Bernstein said he has spoken to "quite a few" Republican Senators who are concerned President Donald Trump might be serving the "interest of Russia and Vladimir Putin."