Former Maricopa County Sheriff, Joe Arpaio, on His Fight to Get His Job Back
GOP Political Consultant, Mike Madrid, on Golden State Insanity
Wilsey Asset Management's Brent Wilsey on Trump, Trade & Jobs
The Heritage Foundation's Thomas Jipping on Political Polling Problems
Tarrant County, Texas Sheriff Bill Waybourn on the Scourge of Illegal Immigration
Premiering on One America News -- CLAWS of the RED DRAGON
No Tweets available. Login as Admin to see more details.
- Tyrant Kamala Harris Calls for Twitter to Silence Trump and Delete His Account – Democrats Continue to Sh*t on Bill of Rights October 16, 2019Crazed leftist and dimwit Kamala Harris called on Twitter to delete President Trump’s account in Tuesday night’s debate. Democrats continue to fight against the Bill of Rights. They want to hold ALL the power. Individual rights be damned! Kamala Harris: “You did not agree, and I would urge you to join me because here we […]
- President Trump Vetoes Resolution Blocking His National Emergency Declaration to Divert Funds From Pentagon to Build Border Wall October 16, 2019President Trump again vetoed the measure blocking his national emergency declaration to divert funds from the Pentagon to build the border wall, Fox News reported Tuesday night. Trump issued the veto in the middle of the clown show Democrat debate Tuesday night. “In short, the situation on our southern border remains a national emergency, and […]
- WTH? Rambling Joe Biden Says People Clip Coupons “in the Stock Market” (VIDEO) October 16, 2019Democratic presidential candidates held another lackluster debate on Tuesday night in Westerville, Ohio. Joe Biden was caught rambling incoherently. His best line was when he talked about people clipping coupons in the stock market. Joe Biden: Why in God’s name should someone who’s clipping coupons in the stock market… Fact check: people don't clip coupons […]
- Oh Gosh. Joe Biden Stumbles, Bumbles, Rambles and Makes No Sense at Debate — Warren Seen Laughing at Him (VIDEO) October 16, 2019Joe Biden looks like a rambling idiot in tonight’s Democrat debate. Even those watching are screaming at the TV. This is the Democrat front runner. Goodness. What a clown show. He’s so confused. Stumbling over words and making no since. Warren actually laughing. It’s sad his family should not be letting him debate. @POTUS will […]
- Pence Refuses to Participate in Dems’ Sham Impeachment Inquiry – Will Not Hand Over Requested Documents Related to Ukraine October 16, 2019U.S. Vice President Mike Pence on Tuesday dismissed the Democrats’ sham impeachment inquiry and refused to hand over requested documents related to Ukraine. House Democrats recently sent a letter to Vice President Mike Pence demanding all documents related to Ukraine. The Dems demand came after it was revealed Pence’s national security advisor was on the […]
- SHOCK POLL: President Trump Easily Wins Reelection in 2020 in Moody’s Economic Models — Income Increases Today FIVE TIMES Better Than Obama! October 15, 2019This is stunning. Moody’s Analytics released shocking numbers on Tuesday just in time for another insane Democrat Party debate. Moody’s found that President Trump wins the 2020 election in three different models. Trump wins in the “Pocketbook Model” 351 to 187 electoral votes. Trump wins in the “Stock Market Model” 289 to 249 electoral votes. […]
- Elizabeth Warren Thanks Obama for Creation of CFPB After Biden Brags 'I Got You Votes' October 16, 2019Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) snubbed former Vice President Joe Biden during Tuesday's CNN-New York Times Democrat presidential primary debate, thanking only President Barack Obama for securing the votes to establish the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
- CNN, New York Times Fail to Ask About China, Hong Kong in Democrat Debate October 16, 2019Moderators from CNN and the New York Times, the hosts of Tuesday night's Democrat debate, failed to ask a single question about China or Hong Kong from the twelve presidential hopefuls onstage in the course of three hours.
- Tulsi Gabbard: 'When I Look out at our Country, I Don't See Deplorables' October 16, 20192020 White House candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) said during Tuesday's CNN-New York Times debate that she doesn't see "deplorables" when she meets Americans across the country.
- Democrats Gush Over John McCain at Debate when Asked to Name 'Surprise' Friend October 16, 2019"For me, it's John McCain, and I miss him every day," Sen. Amy Klobuchar said. "I traveled all over the world with him."
- CNN, New York Times Fail to Ask a Single Immigration Question to 2020 Democrats October 16, 2019CNN and the New York Times failed to ask a single immigration-related question to 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidates during the fourth Democrat debate.
- Harris Pledges to Crack Down on Big Pharma: They Are ‘Some High-Level Dope Dealers’ October 16, 2019Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) slammed the nation’s largest pharmaceutical companies as “high-level dope dealers” on Tuesday.
- Fact Check: Cory Booker Falsely Claims Trump 'Most Unhealthy' Presidential Candidate October 16, 2019Democrat presidential hopeful Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) falsely claimed Tuesday night at the Democrat presidential debate in Ohio that President Donald Trump is the "most unhealthy" person seeking the presidency in 2020.
- Report: AOC, Omar & Tlaib to Endorse Bernie Sanders for President October 16, 2019Far-left freshman congresswomen Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) are expected to endorse Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I-VT) 2020 presidential campaign over the weekend, according to reports.
- Fact Check: Yes, Kamala Harris Is Being Funded by Big Pharma and Big Tech October 16, 2019During the CNN and New York Times Democrat debate on Tuesday night, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) suggested that politicians cannot pretend to take on Big Tech and big pharmaceutical corporations after taking their donations — something Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) has continued to do throughout her run for president.
- Fact Check: Beto O'Rourke Correctly Identifies Big Tech Companies as Publishers October 16, 2019Democrat presidential candidate Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke was correct in his claim that big tech platforms "curate" the content that we see. In fact, it's a point that was popularized by Republicans, including his one-time Senate opponent Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX).