Former US Attorney & Clinton Impeachment Manager, Bob Barr, on Impeachment
Founder & Executive Director of TroopsDirect, Aaron Negherbon, on Supporting our Troops
Stop the Tape! Political Theater
Final Thoughts: Abusing Impeachment
U.S., Afghanistan probe Taliban's role in USAF jet crash
Democratic Response to the Covington Catholic Bus Crash
- WATCH: Wuhan Citizen Risks His Life To Tell The Truth About The Coronavirus Situation In Wuhan China January 28, 2020A brave citizen of Wuhan, China risked his life to post a video on YouTube, revealing the truth about the deadly Coronavirus situation in Wuhan. The man said the Communist Party in China is handling the situation incredibly poorly, and he believes millions of Chinese citizens may die from the virus. WATCH: The post WATCH: […]
- 7.7 Mag Earthquake Hits Caribbean – Shaking Felt in Miami – Tsunami Warning Issued For Cuba, Jamaica and Cayman Islands January 28, 2020A massive 7.7 magnitude earthquake hit the sea just south of Cuba on Tuesday, prompting a tsunami warning for Cuba, Jamaica and the Cayman Islands. The quake was felt in Miami, prompting people to evacuate from buildings. “I was sitting at my desk in Aventura, I felt motion similar to feeling light-headed,” said one person […]
- Trump Attorney Patrick Philbin Destroys Dems, Unelected Bureaucrats, ‘The Constitution Vests All Executive Power in a US President’ (VIDEO) January 28, 2020President Trump’s defense team wrapped up their opening arguments on Tuesday. Trump’s deputy counsel Patrick Philbin blasted the unelected bureaucrats in the executive branch who believe their foreign policy disputes with President Trump is an impeachable offense. Intel community underlings like Eric Ciaramella, Sean Misko, who went from NatSec to work for Schiff, and Lt. […]
- Not Springsteen, New Jersey Is Trump Country Today: Massive Buzz Over President’s Jersey Shore Rally at Wildwood (Photos, Video) January 28, 2020Bruce who? The New Jersey shore town of Wildwood has become Trump country as thousands of supporters have taken over the town and businesses post welcoming messages for President Trump for his campaign rally there Tuesday night at the Wildwood Convention Center. Even though the center only holds 7,500, the buzz for the rally is […]
- “You Cannot Impeach a President on an Un-sourced Allegation” – Trump Attorney Jay Sekulow Takes on Bolton Rumors Head On (VIDEO) January 28, 2020President Trump Attorney Jay Sekulow took on the John Bolton manuscript rumors on Tuesday afternoon. On Sunday the New York Times published a leak of alleged descriptions of former Trump National Security Advisor John Bolton’s upcoming book on his time in the Trump White House. John Bolton accused Trump of wanting to tie aid to […]
- Lindsey Graham: Trump’s Defense Team Made a Damning Indictment so There Will Likely be 51 GOP Votes to Call in Bidens and Whistleblower (VIDEO) January 28, 2020Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Tuesday said Trump’s defense team “made a damning indictment of what Hunter and Joe Biden allowed to happen” in Ukraine, with Burisma, and he believes GOP senators will likely vote to call in the Bidens, Eric Ciaramella and other witnesses. President Trump’s legal team went scorched earth on the Biden […]
- Powerful 7.7 Earthquake Strikes Between Cuba and Jamaica January 28, 2020HAVANA (AP) — The U.S. Geological Survey says a powerful magnitude 7.7 earthquake has struck south of Cuba and northwest of Jamaica.
- Report: Apple Facing Manufacturing Disruption in China Due to Coronavirus January 28, 2020Apple may face significant disruptions to its manufacturing supply chain as China continues to deal with the spread of the coronavirus, according to a recent report.
- Project Veritas—Bernie Sanders Staffer: 'After We Abolish Landlords, We Don't Have to Kill Them' January 28, 2020A Project Veritas video published Tuesday purportedly shows a Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) campaign staffer musing about a ban on private property ownership in the United States as an alternative to mass killings.
- Facebook Requests Employees Cancel Travel to China over Coronavirus Fears January 28, 2020A recent report claims that Facebook executives have requested that employees with plans to travel to mainland China cancel any non-essential trips over fear of the spread of the coronavirus.
- Trump: Time for Muslim World to Fix Mistake of 1948 By Recognizing Israel January 28, 2020The Muslim world must correct an historic error and finally recognize the Jewish state, President Donald Trump said Tuesday as he unveiled his long-anticipated "deal of the century" for solving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Philbin Refutes Democrats' Claims About 'Cover Up' January 28, 2020Deputy White House Counsel Patrick Philbin told the Senate on Tuesday that Democrats' claims of a "cover up" of the Ukraine call and the "whistleblower" complaint were incorrect, both factually and legally.
- China Has Not Accepted U.S. Offers to Send CDC Experts to Aid in Coronavirus Fight January 28, 2020U.S. officials urge China toward "more cooperation and transparency" to fight the deadly viral outbreak.
- Reports: Communist Party Actively Deflating Coronavirus Patient Counts January 28, 2020Government health workers in China are actively refusing to test likely cases of the newly discovered coronavirus originating in central Wuhan city, a report claimed on Monday, echoing witness accounts that Wuhan hospitals turned them away despite displaying telltale signs of infection.
- Iowa: Celebs Stump for Bernie Sanders as Impeachment Keeps Him in D.C. January 28, 2020Hollywood stars are stepping up their game to help Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), who is stuck in Washington, DC, for the Senate impeachment trial, victoriously cross the finish line in Iowa, days ahead of the state's February 3 caucuses.
- Gaza Strip: Thousands of Palestinians Protest as Trump Unveils Peace Plan January 28, 2020TEL AVIV – Thousands of Palestinians took to the streets in Gaza Tuesday and burned pictures of President Donald Trump hours ahead of the unveiling of his peace plan and a day after Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas called for