- WTH? Senator Perdue Trashes Trump the Day Before He’s Coming to Campaign for Him in Georgia– Says Biden will be Easy to Work With!!? December 5, 2020Here you go, Georgia– Senator David Perdue trashed President Trump in a video interview today WITH THE WASHINGTON POST the day before President Trump is taking time off to go campaign for this jerk in Georgia. Perdue has DONE NOTHING to address the MASSIVE voter fraud in Georgia. He quickly threw President Trump under the… […]
- BREAKING: 76 of 141 Republican Representatives in PA Send Letter to Congress Asking Them to Reject State’s 20 Electors December 5, 2020On Friday, 76 of 141 Republican representatives in Pennsylvania sent a letter asking Congress asking them to reject the state’s 20 electors, appointed by Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf, who would be voting for Joe Biden. The representatives also asked for an independent prosecutor and a review of the agency that oversees elections. #Pennsylvania Legislators’ letter… […]
- Obama Judge in Nevada Denies Trump Campaign’s Lawsuit – Ignores 20 Books Full of Evidence December 4, 2020Another win for the fraud and criminal conduct. Judge James Russell tossed the Trump Campaigns lawsuit on Friday. The Trump campaign presented over 20 binders of evidence to a court in Nevada earlier this week calling for the state to overturn the fraudulent election. BREAKING: Despite having 20 binders full of evidence and affidavits showcasing… […]
- UNBELIEVABLE: Anti-Trump Democrat In Georgia ‘Suitcase Scandal’ Caught Running Same Batch of Ballots Through Tabulator THREE TIMES! (VIDEO) December 4, 2020The mother – daughter team of ballot counters in Atlanta really overdid their fraud. We saw last night how they stuck around and counted ballots after kicking Republicans out of the State Farm Center on a fake water main break hoax. What’s Up, Ruby?… BREAKING: Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia… […]
- CLUELESS: GOP Is Sending Senators Mike Lee, Ted Cruz, Tim Scott to Campaign in Georgia After Refusing to Stand with Trump and Then Voting to Give US Jobs to Foreigners December 4, 2020These people really are clueless. Republicans are sending Senators Mike Lee, Ted Cruz and Tim Scott to campaign for GOP Senators Loeffler and Purdue Earlier this week GOP senators voted to give US jobs to foreigners — during a pandemic. These same senators refused to stand with President Trump after the election was stolen. And… […]
- TRUMP CAMPAIGN Files Lawsuit to Overturn Fraudulent Election in Georgia December 4, 2020The Trump campaign filed a lawsuit in Georgia on Friday claiming the election process was overwhelmed with fraud and irregularities and a new election should be ordered immediately. The lawsuit claims over 300,000 ballots were processed illegally. Newsmax reported: President Donald Trump has filed suit in Georgia claiming the election process was filled with “significant… […]
- Nevada Judge Tosses Trump Campaign's Challenge to Vote Results December 5, 2020A state judge in Carson City, Nevada, ruled Friday against an effort by President Donald Trump's campaign to overturn the results of the election in the Silver State based on irregularities -- but said earlier in the week he expected the losing side in the case to appeal to the Supreme Court of Nevada.
- North Korean Hackers Target Virus Vaccine Makers as IBM Warns of Cyber Attack on Supply Chain December 5, 2020North Korean hackers have reportedly launched coordinated cyberattacks against at least six drug makers working on developing coronavirus vaccines and therapeutics in America, the United Kingdom, and South Korea.
- Watch: California Celebrity Chef Refuses to Stop Outdoor Dining — ‘I’m Not an Asshole, the Governor Is’ December 5, 2020A celebrity chef with restaurants in Southern California is refusing to comply with state virus orders to shut down outdoor dining.
- Mike Pence: 'Stay in the Fight,' Reelect David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler December 4, 2020SAVANNAH, Georgia — Vice President Mike Pence charged during a rally on Friday that Georgians should "stay in the fight" and work to reelect Sens. David Perdue (R-GA) and Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) to keep the Senate Republican majority.
- Pentagon: Trump to Pull Most Troops Out of Somalia December 4, 2020(AFP) – President Donald Trump has ordered the removal of most US military and security personnel from Somalia, where they have been conducting operations against the Al-Shabaab militant group, the Pentagon said Friday.
- Restaurants and Bars Slashed Jobs in November December 4, 2020The lockdowns, capacity limits, and curtailed business hours have already started taking a toll on employment.
- Biden Will Not Commit to Naming Person of Color as AG, Defense Secretary December 4, 2020Joe Biden is refusing to commit to appointing a person of color as either attorney general or secretary of defense amid anger from diversity groups, who claim his transition team is ignoring core constituencies within the Democrat Party.
- Nolte: No Coming Back From Warner Bros. - HBO Max Bombshell December 4, 2020Listen, there will always be movie theaters of some sort. People like going out to the movies. But movie-going as it had been? Doubtful.
- Election Crisis Update December 4, 2020President Trump Echoes Judicial Watch Concerns about Dirty Voter Rolls Records Show Obama DHS Scanned Georgia Election Site in 2016 Three Congresswomen Star in Forum with Terror Financiers, Anti-Semites President Trump Echoes Judicial Watch Concerns about Dirty Voter Rolls In his forceful and comprehensive address to the nation this week on widespread election fraud, the […]
- TSA Program to Protect Aviation from High Risk Passengers Failing after Eight Years December 3, 2020A controversial government program launched nearly a decade ago to protect airline safety has failed miserably to meet its “mission of mitigating the threat to commercial aviation,” according to a scathing federal audit sprinkled with redactions to protect “sensitive security information.” Known as Quiet Skies, the program was launched jointly by the Department of Homeland […]
- Judicial Watch: Records Show Obama DHS Scanned Georgia Election Site in 2016 December 2, 2020Docs Suggest Activity Logs of Incidents Overwritten (Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today that it received 243 pages of records from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that show the Obama administration’s scanning the election systems of Georgia, Alaska, Oregon, Kentucky and West Virginia in 2016. This activity prompted a letter from then-Georgia Secretary of […]
- Three Members of Congress Star in Forum with Terror Financiers, Anti-Semites December 1, 2020Congress should reprimand three of its members for participating with financiers of Islamic terrorism in a conference sponsored by an anti-Semitic group with deep ties to Hamas, the Palestinian extremist group that calls for eradicating the state of Israel. The legislators who joined forces with the extremists over the Thanksgiving weekend include Ilhan Omar and […]
- The Great Suppression December 1, 2020“Like in any oppressive system, you have to be careful about what you say and how you say it,” Tom Fitton remarked. Today’s social media censorship is an era of “great suppression,” Fitton stated in the Weekly Update. With social media platforms allegedly cracking down on conservative pages across the network, Fitton and Judicial Watch […]
- Fitton: Happy Thanksgiving! December 1, 2020From Tom Fitton’s Article for Breitbart: Each year I like to remind our supporters to recall what life was like for the Pilgrims who arrived on these shores in December of 1620. As the Plimoth Plantation describes: Many of the colonists fell ill. They were probably suffering from scurvy and pneumonia caused by a lack of shelter […]
- Is America to Be First, Second — or What? December 4, 2020Victor Davis Hanson // National Review During this strange “transition,” it has been common now to assert that “multilateralism” is back — and with a vengeance. Joe Biden’s envisioned team allegedly will jettison the unilateralist idea of “America alone” and supposed soft neo-isolationism. Instead, the U.S. will resume its historic but …Read more →Victor Davis Hanson
- Denigrating Hoover December 4, 2020Victor Davis Hanson // The Stanford Daily Matt Larson (“Hoover has gone too far,” Nov. 19, 2020) cited me among others in his Stanford Daily angry attack on Hoover Institution scholars. He alleges that we at Hoover are purportedly “more interested in making money and promoting right-wing politics than in doing actual …Read more →Victor Davis Hanson
- Why Our Universities Have Failed December 2, 2020Victor Davis Hanson // American Greatness Where did Antifa youth rioting in the streets receive their intellectual and ethical bearings? Why are the First and Second Amendments no longer fully operative? How did the general population become nearly ignorant of their Constitution, history, and the hallmarks of their culture? Why …Read more →Victor Davis Hanson
- Young Leaders Circle With Victor Davis Hanson December 1, 2020 Victor Davis Hanson
- Trump Faces a Critical Choice About His Political Future December 1, 2020Victor Davis Hanson // National Review Donald Trump is nearing a crossroads. Those who allege that he has endangered the tradition of smooth presidential transitions by not conceding immediately after the media declared him the loser suffer amnesia. When Trump was elected in 2016, the Washington establishment lost its collective mind. …Read more →Victor Davis Hanson
- The Rural Way November 25, 2020Victor Davis Hanson // National Review Almost every national Election Night reveals the same old red/blue map. The country geographically is a sea of red. The coasts and small areas along the southern border and around the Great Lakes remain blue atolls. Yet when the maps are recalibrated for population rather …Read more →Victor Davis Hanson
Georgia On My Mind with Bruce LeVell
The Problem with Mainstream Media with Adam Guillette
The Cost of Coronavirus with Fmr. Rep. Dave Brat
(Part 1) Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) on Covid-19 Restrictions
(Part 2) Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) on Covid-19 Restrictions
(Part 1) President of Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton, on Allegations of Voter Fraud